Wednesday, August 11, 2010

27 to 30...

Do something with your handwriting! 

I've been wanting to for a while but never really have...  I've been asked what font I've used before when it was my own penmanship.  Somewhere during college I began to enjoy handwriting...mine is ever changing.  I don't expect this entry to win and isn't my favorite.  One of the things that this 30 to 30 project is helping me see it to "just do it!".  There are so many things I never get done because I know I won't be able to do them perfectly.  There are so many things that I'm missing out on because I never even get started...

The contest is for a band called "Sleeping at Last."  Luke sent me the info on the contest.

Here's my entry for tonight.  Again, not my best.  Perhaps I'll enter more!

Handwriting Entry (#1)



1 comment:

  1. KEEP GOING!!
    i really want you to follow your dreams!! i'm so happy by how you're challenging yourself...
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are a mom and 4.5 year old son who like to go on food adventures with our family! We have just moved to Sunnyvale, CA, and there are lots of place to eat. To counterbalance the eating,