Monday, August 23, 2010

15 to 30...

See a movie by myself!

Tonight I went to a movie by myself.  It was a nice evening out!  After getting Nealon to bed, I ran out the door. What I was going to see was a bit up in the air until I got there.  Not sure what I'd make it in time for.  Eat, Pray, Love might have been nice choice but it was too long and too late.  I ended up seeing "Dinner for Schmucks" - It was funny, cute, awkwardly uncomfortable, as well as unfortunately crass.  Generally, I don't enjoy uncomfortable movies - this one managed to make the awkward, endearing.



Yes, I know that I've skipped another day.  I'm keeping track and will double up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are a mom and 4.5 year old son who like to go on food adventures with our family! We have just moved to Sunnyvale, CA, and there are lots of place to eat. To counterbalance the eating,